Matting frames Special are recommended for all TOP Clean entrance mats. They provide an accurate base within the mat well upon which to seat a mat. A correctly size frame holds the mat rightly in place and allows ease of access to mat well for cleaning purposes or removal of the mat.
The matting frames Special offers the advantage, that the frame, the corner connectors and the screw connection (on the left) is from the same material and corrosion is prevented through this. On enquiry we weld the corners together for an extra charge.
Frames must be installed level and true and screeded into the mat well to the correct depth. It is recommended to use a self-leveling screeding compound. Please repair unevenness absolutely! Important: Special attention should be paid to the final level of the frame with the mat installed!
All frames are supplied precision drilled with accurately mitred corners and specially designed corner pieces to maintain an accurate and square assembly.
For frames of over 120 cm in length, frame sections are supplied with anchor plates (see picture on the right) riveted into position to allow the frame to be securely screeded into position. Drain holes must be provided in all exterior installations.
Attention! - please note: The enclosed red profile serves only as installation help (see picture on the right), so that a exact installation of the frame is guaranteed. Only in such a way, the inlaying of the mat is ensured without problems
- 3 mm gauge profile in Aluminium, Brass or Stainless Steel
- Height:15,20,25,30 and 46 mm
- Gaps / curves and diagonal can be manufactured according to drawing or template for an extra charge.http://www.geggus.com/produkte/eingangsmatten/aluprofilmatten/Sonderformen/index_en.html?myLevel=_1.0.0
- Profile can be supplied powder coated to any RAL
- Special Matting Frames (sawed on mitre and screwed with special corner connectors)