wooden grating Bison
- Strips of wood with anti slippery grooves made of beech wood
- BISON wooden gratings protect high-quality industry floors.
- Between the wood profiles swarf or splints can sink to the floor.
- By oil, gasoline and acid-resistant rubber feet relieves the feet, the backbone and the complete musculature of the employee.
- BISON wooden gratings isolates thermally and statically.
- Safety-like and visual upgrading of the workstation.
- The wooden gratings are rollable, steps and anti slippery, ergonomically, free of warp.
- BISON wooden gratings are checked by the institute of occupational safety for anti-slip property (R11) and suppression (V10).
Increase the safety: For walk over more easily we assemble on request at the broadsides ramps and bevel the edges on the length sides.
1) Standard execution without ramps and without bevel
2) with ramps at the broadsides, without bevel on the length sides
3) with ramp on the broadsides and bevel at one and/or the two length side/s.
Two heights selectable
BISON wooden gratings are deliverable in the heights of 35 mm and 45 mm.
Total height 35 mm
Total height 45 mm
The ramps and/or bevels in yellow signal color increase the safety of the walkover of the wooden grating. Selecable for one or several sides.