2010 to present
- Completion of new GEGGUS Switzerland building in Hunzenschwil.
- The company GEGGUS GmbH exhibits for the first time after an abstinence of 20 years at the world’s largest trade fair for carpets, the DOMOTEX in Hannover.
- The GEGGUS GmbH presents its new product range of matting systems for work stations. The new catalogue is completed. In the future, GEGGUS intends to also gain market shares in the sector of ergonomic floor coverings.
- With regard to its employees the GEGGUS GmbH further focuses on continuity. Altogether six members of the staff celebrated in 2018 in total 155 years of membership in the company. Also among the persons celebrating such an anniversary was Patricia Hartkorn, the longtime assistant of the company management who celebrated her 25th employment anniversary.
- The company GEGGUS Schweiz GmbH (Switzerland) bought premises of about 2.200 m² near Aarau which are located directly at the motorway A1 from Zurich to Bern. The planning for the construction of a new administrative building with a warehouse has been commissioned with the completion of the building being foreseen for end of 2019.
- The company GEGGUS GmbH is continuing its expansion into the Far East, as well. The affiliate company in Singapore, GEGGUS Asia PTE ltd., has built up a cooperation with new distributors in Vietnam after having done so already in Singapore, Indonesia and Malaysia.
- GEGGUS GmbH received the 2017 Iconic Award "Interior Innovation - Best of Best" for the innovative product design of Safe Clean TREND.
- Double victory at the 2017 German Brand Award: GEGGUS won the categories of "Brand Strategy" and "Building Elements".
- GEGGUS GmbH celebrated the company's 70th anniversary on 1 August 2017.
- GEGGUS GmbH received the prestigious German Design Award in the "Building and Elements" category for the product Top Clean BRUSH.
- Gerhard Geggus retires as Managing Director of GEGGUS GmbH and takes office as head of the Advisory Council of the GEGGUS Group.
- Rebranding: Geggus E.M.S becomes GEGGUS. The trademark was adjusted from Geggus E.M.S to GEGGUS. Consequently, the company’s name was changed to GEGGUS GmbH
- Geggus E.M.S was awarded with the seal of innovation "TOP 100"
- Geggus E.M.S receives from the prestigious testing institut RAL gGmbH from Sankt Augustin/Germany the highly coveted BLUE ANGEL
- Geggus E.M.S is now active at Facebook
- A new warehouse was built and the production are was increased by 500 m2. Now more than 4.500 m2 of covered area is available.
- Geggus E.M.S ASIA PTE ltd. Singapur is being founded
- New sales partner for Australia and Thailand were established
- Geggus EMS generated the total sales high score in their history
- General manager, graduate engineer Christian Sandkuehler, was given procuration
- Separate sales offices for Paris und the east part of Switzerland have been launched
- Complete restoration of the office building
- Modernisation and expansion of the factory buildings.
- Construction of new administration and social rooms.
- Foundation SMS Entrance matting Systems Wildegg, Switzerland. Managing director Kai Geggus.
- Start sale anti fatigue mats TRANSFLOOR AM®.
- Aluprofilemat TOP CLEAN TREND® becomes registeredly as a European brand.
- Anti fatigue mats TRANSFLOOR AM® becomes registeredly as a brand.
- Kai Geggus becomes managing director.
- Construction of a new production hall (ca.850 m ²). Demolition of the halls of 1956th modernization of the storehouse of 1982.
- Export into more than 20 countries. Export ratio approx. 40%.
- Mr Sandkühler, graduate engineer (BA) gets promoted to factory manager.
- Geggus E.M. S UK Ltd. was founded. Head office is based in Selby, North Yorkshire, England.
- SMS GmbH in Switzerland change their company name to create Geggus E.M.S GmbH Switzerland.
- After working for Geggus E.M.S for more than 50 years, Mr Helmut Geggus retires as general manager at the end of may.
- He maintains responsibility for the accountancy and continues to advise the company with his specialized experience and knowledge.
- The corporate logo was re-designed.
- A new exhibition booth was designed and purchased, the booth is used by both Fuma (black design) and Geggus E.M.S (grey design)
- the booth was used for the first time in january 2009 by Fuma at the BAU fair in Munich, and then again in Paris in november by Geggus E.M.S France.
- Geggus E.M.S starts new exciting sales activities with partners in both Kuwait and Qatar.
- Start sale aluprofilemats type TOP CLEAN.
- Transformation of the sole proprietorship Rubber-Geggus to a GmbH. Company now Geggus E.M.S. GmbH, Entrance Matting Systems. Managing director Gerhard Geggus, authorized signatory Helmut Geggus
- Granting patent for aluprofilemats type TOP CLEAN TREND®.
- Foundation Geggus E.M.S. S.A.R.L. France in Strasbourg. Managing director Kai Geggus.
- Geggus E.M.S. ® is typed in as a brand.
- Honeycomb rubber mat KARO AS® becomes registeredly as a brand.
- Honeycomb rubber mat DOMINO® becomes registeredly as a brand.
- Construction of a big production hall, store and dispatch. approx. 800 m ².
- Attitude product area of rubbr link mats.
- Expansion export activity. Export ratio approx. 30%.
- Making of a new storehouse.
- Granting complete procuration to Helmut Geggus.
- Production shift honeycomb rubbermats types KARO AS and DOMINO to Sri Lanka and India. .
- Construction of a new administration building.
- Take-over by son Gerhard Geggus. Company is now Rubber-Geggus, owner Gerhard Geggus.
- Production honeycomb rubbermats types KARO AS and DOMINO in former Yugoslavia.
- Expansion of the factory building.
- Making of a new factory building.
- Buliding of a production hall. Move from the Burgstraße into the Höhefeldstraße 56-60.
- foundation company "Gummi-Geggus", owner Theodor Geggus in Weingarten. Production of rubber plain coil mats out of truck. Tire (armed forces) in the cellar of the parental home Burgstraße 12 in Weingarten.