2010 to present
- GEGGUS GmbH received the prestigious German Design Award in the "Building and Elements" category for the product Top Clean BRUSH.
- Gerhard Geggus retires as Managing Director of GEGGUS GmbH and takes office as head of the Advisory Council of the GEGGUS Group.
- Rebranding: Geggus E.M.S becomes GEGGUS. The trademark was adjusted from Geggus E.M.S to GEGGUS. Consequently, the company’s name was changed to GEGGUS GmbH
- Geggus E.M.S was awarded with the seal of innovation "TOP 100"
- Geggus E.M.S receives from the prestigious testing institut RAL gGmbH from Sankt Augustin/Germany the highly coveted BLUE ANGEL
- Geggus E.M.S is now active at Facebook
- A new warehouse was built and the production are was increased by 500 m2. Now more than 4.500 m2 of covered area is available.
- Geggus E.M.S ASIA PTE ltd. Singapur is being founded
- New sales partner for Australia and Thailand were established
- Geggus EMS generated the total sales high score in their history
- General manager, graduate engineer Christian Sandkuehler, was given procuration
- Separate sales offices for Paris und the east part of Switzerland have been launched
- Complete restoration of the office building
- Modernisation and expansion of the factory buildings.
- Construction of new administration and social rooms.
- Foundation SMS Entrance matting Systems Wildegg, Switzerland. Managing director Kai Geggus.
- Start sale anti fatigue mats TRANSFLOOR AM®.
- Aluprofilemat TOP CLEAN TREND® becomes registeredly as a European brand.
- Anti fatigue mats TRANSFLOOR AM® becomes registeredly as a brand.
- Kai Geggus becomes managing director.
- Construction of a new production hall (ca.850 m ²). Demolition of the halls of 1956th modernization of the storehouse of 1982.
- Export into more than 20 countries. Export ratio approx. 40%.
- Mr Sandkühler, graduate engineer (BA) gets promoted to factory manager.
- Geggus E.M. S UK Ltd. was founded. Head office is based in Selby, North Yorkshire, England.
- SMS GmbH in Switzerland change their company name to create Geggus E.M.S GmbH Switzerland.
- After working for Geggus E.M.S for more than 50 years, Mr Helmut Geggus retires as general manager at the end of may.
- He maintains responsibility for the accountancy and continues to advise the company with his specialized experience and knowledge.
- The corporate logo was re-designed.
- A new exhibition booth was designed and purchased, the booth is used by both Fuma (black design) and Geggus E.M.S (grey design)
- the booth was used for the first time in january 2009 by Fuma at the BAU fair in Munich, and then again in Paris in november by Geggus E.M.S France.
- Geggus E.M.S starts new exciting sales activities with partners in both Kuwait and Qatar.
- Start sale aluprofilemats type TOP CLEAN.
- Transformation of the sole proprietorship Rubber-Geggus to a GmbH. Company now Geggus E.M.S. GmbH, Entrance Matting Systems. Managing director Gerhard Geggus, authorized signatory Helmut Geggus
- Granting patent for aluprofilemats type TOP CLEAN TREND®.
- Foundation Geggus E.M.S. S.A.R.L. France in Strasbourg. Managing director Kai Geggus.
- Geggus E.M.S. ® is typed in as a brand.
- Honeycomb rubber mat KARO AS® becomes registeredly as a brand.
- Honeycomb rubber mat DOMINO® becomes registeredly as a brand.
- Construction of a big production hall, store and dispatch. approx. 800 m ².
- Attitude product area of rubbr link mats.
- Expansion export activity. Export ratio approx. 30%.
- Making of a new storehouse.
- Granting complete procuration to Helmut Geggus.
- Production shift honeycomb rubbermats types KARO AS and DOMINO to Sri Lanka and India. .
- Construction of a new administration building.
- Take-over by son Gerhard Geggus. Company is now Rubber-Geggus, owner Gerhard Geggus.
- Production honeycomb rubbermats types KARO AS and DOMINO in former Yugoslavia.
- Expansion of the factory building.
- Making of a new factory building.
- Buliding of a production hall. Move from the Burgstraße into the Höhefeldstraße 56-60.
- foundation company "Gummi-Geggus", owner Theodor Geggus in Weingarten. Production of rubber plain coil mats out of truck. Tire (armed forces) in the cellar of the parental home Burgstraße 12 in Weingarten.