wooden grating Bison
- Strips of wood with anti slippery grooves made of beech wood
- BISON wooden gratings protect high-quality industry floors.
- Between the wood profiles swarf or splints can sink to the floor.
- By oil, gasoline and acid-resistant rubber feet relieves the feet, the backbone and the complete musculature of the employee.
- BISON wooden gratings isolates thermally and statically.
- Safety-like and visual upgrading of the workstation.
- The wooden gratings are rollable, steps and anti slippery, ergonomically, free of warp.
- BISON wooden gratings are checked by the institute of occupational safety for anti-slip property (R11) and suppression (V10).
Fields of application
Recommended for dry fields of application like e.g. workbenches, industry jobs, machine tools, milling machines.
Resistant to most oils and acids
Easy cleaning of the work station by simply unrolling of the wooden grating, if necessary cleaning with water jet.
|Material:||Chamber dried beech wood, stored on elastic rubber feet. The wood profiles are connected to steel rope. Seal: Threaded bolt with socket screws made of brass.|
|Impregnation:||Impregnate to the protection from oils, cool and lubricants|
|Height/Weight:||approx. 35 mm and approx. 45 mm / ca. 13 kg/m²|
|Bar length||80, 100, 120 und 150 cm|
|Special shapes:||Other bar lengths and special shapes on enquiry|
|Grate length:||deliverable in every desired length (perhaps multisectional)|
|Ramp:||The wooden grating is, by request, deliverable with an ramp which is connected to the wooden grating.|
|By request yellow safety marking:||The bars can, by request, be beveled in an angle of 45 degrees on the length side of the wooden grating. Optionally yellow safety marking.|
|End rubbers||All executions incl. end rubbers|
|Bar length||80 cm||100 cm||120 cm||150 cm|
|Height 35 mm||141,40 € p.linm.||166,10 € p.linm.||196,70 € p.linm.||243,50 € p.linm.|
|Height 45 mm||158,40 € p.linm.||175,90 € p.linm.||208,40 € p.linm.||257,90 € p.linm.|
Prices are recommended retail prices ex works.
Excluding VAT, purchase tax, freight charges, insurance, customs handling